APPLICATION PROCEDURES FOR SCHOLARSHIP
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals in good health.
2. Education background and age limit:
– Applicants for master degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
– Applicants for Doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
Details of Full scholarship
-Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, fee for laboratory experiment, fee for internship, fee
for basic learning materials and intramural accommodation;
– Living allowance and a one-off settlement subsidy;
– Fee for outpatient medical service, Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Benefit Plan for International Students in China;
-Note: 1) Costs of the laboratory experiment or internship that beyond the university’s arrangements should be afforded by the student himself.
2) Fee for basic learning materials covers the necessary learning materials prescribed by the host institution, and other materials shall be self afforded.
3) Monthly living allowance is paid to the students by the host institution at the following rates (CNY yuan per month):
– – Master degree students, general scholars: CNY 1,700 yuan
– Doctoral degree students, senior scholars: CNY 2,000 yuan
A one-off settlement subsidy after registration
– – CNY 1500 yuan for new students whose period of studies in China lasts one academic year or more
1. Online application at http://laihua.csc.edu.cn agency no 100712）and print one application form
2. Two letters of recommendation
3. Transcripts of the most advanced study (Notarized photocopy)
4. Diploma of the most advanced study (Notarized photocopy)
5. Physical examination record
6. Study plan in China
7. Articles or papers written of published (if have)
8. Certificate of English Proficiency.(TOFEL, IELTS), or Chinese Proficiency Certificate(HSK)
International travel expenses
International travel expenses will by paid by students themselves
Deadline of Application time
The applicants may should submit their application materials to Office of International Education of Northwest A&F University before March 1 of every year.
Office for International Education
Northwest A&F University
3 Taicheng Road, Yangling, Shaanxi 712100, P. R. China
Tel: +86-29-87080182 Fax: +86-29-87080181